The Management Guidelines for Use of Venue & Facilities of Training Institute, Ministry of Finance(Summary)
1. All public organizations(institutes) and non-profit organizations who hold the following activities may apply for the use of the venue without affecting the training business of the Training Institute.
(1) Academic seminars, lectures, educational training activities
(2) Arts, social education and charity related activities.
(3) Other activities approved by the Training Institute
2. Applications for the use of our venue and facilities should be submitted to the Training Institute 30 days prior to the date of use. After approval by the Training Institute, registration arrangements will be made.
3. Application for the use of the venue and facilities shall be subject to the payment of the site facilities fees, as detailed in Schedules II and III.